Review: LEGO Harry Potter Sets 2020
- on April 30, 2020
- Categories: News
LEGO keeps finding new ways to spring up surprises in the hearts of its fans and lovers. This year 2020, brought the unveiling of six sets of Harry Potter and they are proposed to show in this year's summer. This means that the Lego world if wizardry will definitely advance following the release of new Minifigures which are a mere depiction of so many scenarios produced from the many series of Harry Potter.
There are six (6) new sets of Harry Potter Minifigures that were unveiled. They are: The Hogwarts themed sets which are; The Room of Requirements, which had new Patronus figures, The Astronomy Tower, and lastly, The forbidden forest titled Umbridges Encounter having the new Lego Centaurs. We also have the: 4 privet drive, Attack on the burrow, and a brick-built mechanical Hedwig.
1. 75969 Hogwarts Astronomy Tower | 971pieces
The Hogwarts Astronomy Tower is about the largest wizarding Castles of the year, 2020. The Hogwarts Astronomy Tower emancipated from the sixth series titled: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. A lot of persons are definitely going to relate to this theme. In the largest castle, we are likely to see:
● The professor Slughorn's Classroom, where he blends portions, as well as the Slug Club, the place where he holds most of his gatherings (all Minifigures)
● The Astronomy Tower which has a new Hedwig figure flying.
● Some mandrakes that are situated and flourishing in the greenhouse.
● The Ravenclaw dormitory which is really small.
● This set has the 8 Minifigures which include; Neville Longbottom, Harry Potter, Lavender Brown, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Luna Lovegood, and Draco Malfoy.
● This particular Lego Harry Potter set, has a measurement of about 40cm high, 29 cm wide, and 17cm deep. And, it's very easy to connect them with LEGO Hogwarts sets 75953, 75954, and 75948.This set is sold for about US $99.99 | CAN $139.99 | UK £89.99.
2. Hogwarts 75966 Room of Requirement | 193pieces.
The second on our list is going to be the Hogwarts Room of Requirements. This room is filled with mysteries and it has the ability to make an appearance to those who are in high need of it. Also, the Dumbledore's Army turned it into their headquarter, judging from the fifth series titled: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
● A main door that vanishes
● A wall that's filled with proclamations which are new and comes from the High Inquisitor of Hogwarts
● A target practice, and done on wheels.
● A New Patronus Minifigures which consists of a hard and otter, done for Luna and Hermione each● To reveal the hidden entrance where the Room of Requirement is, You have to slowly move the panel. Here, you will fight against the Dark Arts practice by joining Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood, and Hermione Granger. They are also the 3 Minifigures included in this LEGO set.
● This Lego set model measures about 2"7cm high, 7"19cm long, and 2"6cm deep.
However, this Lego set can be configured in new ways to make new plays and the price is rated about US $19.99 | CAN $29.99 | UK £17.99
3. 75967 Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’sEncounter | 253 pieces
This is the last Lego set on the Hogwarts series. Forbidden forest: Umbridge's Encounter basically covers s scene from the fifth series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Here, professor Umbridge was kidnapped from the evil forest by HHagrid'syounger brother Grawp. Hagrid's younger brother, Grawp is the past of the Ant-Man from the Lego Super Hero Airport Battle Lego set 76051.
● In this set, you play by deceitfully luring Professor Umbridge into the forbidden forest. Then, you acquaint the professor with Grawp and some of the Centaurs
● The 3 Minifigures included in this set are; Dolores Umbridge, Harry Potter, and Hermione Granger.
● This set has a full measurement of about 4"12cm high, having Grawp stand at over 5"13cm high. This allows some sort of magical scale Lego set which the younger Lego fans can use as part of an adventure set.
Price: US $29.99 | CAN $39.99 | UK £24.99
4. 75980 Attack on The Burrow | 1,047 pieces
This is the first on the second set of the Harry Potter LEGO sets. Attack on the Burrow specially features The family of Weasley which is called the Burrow, a scene from the sixth series called; Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It's solely exclusive to the residents in the United States.
● Some additions that are made from the magical origin from odd angels, a Hedwig figure flight, a sort of fireplace that turns from Orange to green flames.
● The kitchen has an integral spot, a floor upstairs that contains many bedrooms.
● You get to go on an adventure with Harry and the other members of the Weasley family house at the colorful Weasley house and then help shield it from getting attacked by the death eaters.
● There are 8 Minifigures in this set and they include Harry Potter, Nymphadora, Molly Weasley, Bellatrix Lestrange, Ron, Greyback Fenrir, Ginny,
● The family home measures well over 13” 34cm high, 8” 22cm wide, and 7"18cm deep.
Price: US $99.99 | CAN $139.99 | UK £89.99
5. 75968 4 Privet Drive | 797 pieces
4 privet Drive is the number 2 of the second set of the Lego Harry Potter series. This set depicts several scenes two series of the Harry Potter movie titled: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, respectively. It's centered on Dursley's Home. We have the first set of LEGO Privet Drive which appeared about 18 years ago. This set is absolutely outdated.
● In the Dursley's home, we can see a bedroom located upstairs, which belongs to Harry Potter. In the bedroom, there's his cupboard which is considered original, there's a living room that has a function that enables letters to shoot out of a fireplace. Harry’s
● Also, there's a Ford Anglia with flight and some sort of updated Dobby Minifigure.
● While you go on an adventure with 4 Privet Drive, at the family house of the Dursleys, you get to experience lots of fun and a wave of joyousness.
● The 4 Privet Drive Lego set consists of 6 mini-figures and they are: Harry Potter, Dudley Dursley, Petunia Dursley, Ron Weasley, Dobby, and Vernon Dursley
● The Dursley house measures about 6” (17cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep. Also, the car measures about 4” (12cm) long.
The unique feature that makes this set stand out is the fact that it's based on a large scale and attention was paid to details. This only makes it easy to be showcased.
Price: US $69.99 | CAN $99.99 | UK £64.99
6. 75979 Hedwig | 630 pieces
The last on our list today is the Hedwig. Containing 630 pieces, this is in the first set I'm in the Harry Potter Lego set to come as a buildable character. It's Available especially for residents in Barnes and in the US and then some other stores around the world.
Out of the previous sets we've mentioned, this particular set is seen:
● bearing wings as if tho it's having an invitation that's meant to be delivered to Hogwarts.
● It's Standing on a podium that's relatively small.
● Then, there are two mini-figures of Harry Potter and a flying Hedwig. The bigger Hedwig has the ability to keep her wings in motion, as well as her head. This does well to show that this set that the set is a play material for the younger Lego fans.
● You have to note the personality of the Hedwig and its glamourous way of moving which is extremely magical.
● The Hedwig is mostly adored in the Harry Potter movie series.
● The flight of the larger Hedwig measures over 13” (34cm) and the beak and tail measures are over 7” (20cm).
This Hedwig Lego set is mechanical and attractive allowing it to steal the shine wherever it seems.
Price: US $39.99 | CAN $49.99 | UK £34.99
Every year, Lego has the tendency of producing new sets for us the fans having most of them be a spin of our favorite movies and series. Above, is the list of the sets that are contained in the Lego Harry Potter set. The Lego Harry Potter set is something to look out for this coming summer and we hope each of us gets to have a fun time with the new sets of Minifigures.
This new Lego set is filled with lots of mystery and exciting features to draw your fun from. They are sure going to bring a new meaning and give a redefinition to the world of wizardry at large while still maintaining the play aspect of it.
Sources have revealed that the six Lego Harry Potter newly unveiled sets are going to be on pre-order basis starting from the 30th of April and will be hitting the stores by June in some selected states and the 1st of August in the United States.
Special LEGO lights
We have the best collections of LEGO lights for your LEGO. Who wouldn't want to beautify their LEGO sets with these creative lights? Virtually no one. Check the amazing collections and contact us. We will love to hear from you.